Auction Terms & Conditions Thank you for attending our ONLINE TIMED auction.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
These are the Conditions of this public sale. Auctioneer is Hess Auctioneers LLC, agent for Seller. Acceptance of a bidder number constitutes acceptance of these Conditions. Sale is by public auction, which may be recorded. High bidders shall deliver signed documents per item. Bidders violating any of these Conditions may forfeit auction participation.
1. The Property. The property to be sold consists of goods as shown on the Catalog of even date as Purchaser's signature below. All sales are final. All property is sold AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY. Auctioneer relies upon Seller to prepare descriptions of the property to be sold, and any error in such descriptions is not due to any action or omission of Auctioneer. Bidders shall inspect the property prior to bidding, with no reliance whatsoever on any written description prepared by Seller or Auctioneer .
Purchaser warrants and represents that such inspection by Purchaser has addressed any and all Purchaser concerns about the condition of the Property.
2. Bidding. The high bidder will be the Purchaser when Auction closes. The Seller and Auctioneer reserve the right to reject bids, and to withdraw from sale any items on the Catalog.
3. Payment. The full amount of purchase money and applicable sales tax shall be immediately charged to approved credit cards State sales tax will be charged unless Purchaser has provided a PA Sales Tax exemption form.
4. Risk of Loss. Risk of loss for purchased property passes immediately to Purchaser upon Auctioneer's announcement that the property is sold. Any theft, loss or damage occurring after such announcement shall be Purchaser's sole responsibility. Purchaser warrants and represents that Purchaser has all necessary insurance for any purchased property. Purchaser shall remove all Purchaser's property from the auction site before the end of the day on June 24, 2020, unless otherwise agreed with Seller.
5. Default. If the Seller is unable to give title as required by these Conditions, the Purchaser's sole remedy shall be to (1) take such title as Seller can give, or (2) require Seller to return all payments. Upon such return all further obligations of both Seller and Purchaser under these Conditions shall terminate. The time for payment is of the essence. If the Purchaser does not comply with these Conditions, the Seller, in addition to all remedies provided by law, may resell the property at public or private sale, with or without notice to the present Purchaser, and retain any advance in price, or hold the present Purchaser liable for any loss resulting from such resale. Purchaser shall pay actual attorney's fees and court costs incurred by Auctioneer or Seller or both of them in enforcing this agreement.
6. Miscellaneous. These are all the conditions of sale, and may be changed only in writing signed by Seller. The parties agree that jurisdiction and venue for purposes of this agreement shall be Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. "Seller" and "Purchaser" include all who sign in those respective capacities. If more than one person signs as Purchaser, they have joint and several responsibilities hereunder. Please be advised that there are hazards on our property including, but not limited to moving vehicles and equipment, metal objects, uneven surfaces and wet or slippery surfaces. Please proceed with caution at your own risk.
7. Buyer's Premium. HESS AUCTIONEERS, LLC will charge and retain a FIFTEEN PERCENT (15 %) buyer's premium on each Listed Item sold at the Auction Sale.
For internet-only auctions, we reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
• All equipment must be paid for in full the day of the auction.
• Paid Receipt required to remove Equipment.
• Equipment must be removed either of these dates:
• Monday, June 22, 2020 or Tuesday, June 23, 2020. You will receive an email with assigned pick up times.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms